remove_action( 'woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title', 'woocommerce_template_loop_price', 10 );
Drug Check Drager 3000
For accurate evidential results use the Alcovisor Mark X Breathalyser with Thermal Printer to print your results immediately, or store in memory to print at a later stage.
- The compact and quick saliva (oral fluid) based drug test yields reliable results affordably and easily.
- The non-invasive drug test kit does not require electricity and can therefore be used anywhere.
- The Dräger DrugCheck 3000 consists of two components: an absorbent collector for obtaining a saliva sample, and a test cassette for the analysis. The test cassette contains the buffer liquid and a window with two test strips, which displays the control and test lines. The drug test itself is performed in three easy steps: swab the saliva sample, shake the test kit, wait for a brief incubation period, and then start the test. A colour indicator on the swab disappears as soon as it has absorbed enough oral fluid for a test.
- As soon as the control lines appear in the window, you can read the results. If the test result is negative, a line will appear alongside the respective substance class (drug). This means that none of the target substance was detected in the sample. If a line fails to appear next to one of the substance classes, then the result for this substance is positive.
- Check individuals for up to six substance classes simultaneously with Dräger DrugCheck 3000: cocaine, opiates, amphetamine, methamphetamines/designer drugs (e.g. Ecstasy, MDMA), benzodiazepines (e.g. in prescription medicines) and cannabis (THC). Of all the substance classes listed, cannabis is the drug consumed most frequently and also the most difficult of all compounds to identify (THC = delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol). This is why the Dräger DrugCheck 3000 was optimised to detect THC, and now offers two measurement options: depending on the chosen waiting time (pre-incubation) of the test there is a fast option with a higher or sensitive option with a low THC cut-off. The entire drug test only takes 3 – 5 minutes.
- Its compact pocket sized design makes the DrugCheck 3000 easy to transport. It can be made ready for use quickly and easily, and is suitable for flexible use applications such as roadside checks and testing in safety-relevant workplaces*. The test kit has no electrical parts, which makes the drug tester safe to use in hazardous areas and even as point-of-care-testing (POCT).
- Scan, test and record the data: mobile data logging on your smartphone is that simple. The new Dräger DrugCheck® App allows you to scan, analyse, log and archive your test results in just a few steps. Video instructions guide you safely through the process of handling the DrugCheck 3000, analysing the test result using your smartphone’s camera and storing the result for further use. The results can be clearly logged, together with the personal data of the test subject and tester and information such as the date, time and geographic location. Thanks to the data memory, the test reports generated can be accessed again later. The encrypted data can be forwarded quickly and easily using a smartphone. This makes it possible to issue recommendations for action based on the test results, even from a remote location. The “Info Area” provides you with more detailed answers, such as on how to conduct a drug test using the DrugCheck 3000. You can download the DrugCheck App for iOS and Android operating systems free of charge from the App Store and Google Play Store. Please note the information on app compatibility with your mobile device.
Scroll To Top