remove_action( 'woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title', 'woocommerce_template_loop_price', 10 );
FFP2V Drager X-plore 1720 Valved Mask
- Flat-folded mask for space-saving storage and easy transport.
- Dräger X-plore 1700 offers effective protection against fine dust as well as solid and liquid particles that are present in industry, mining, specialized trades, agriculture and services.
- The specially developed CoolSAFE™ filter material combines various high-performance filter media to achieve an excellent filter performance.
- Breathing resistance remains very low, allowing the user to work easily and without tiring for longer periods.
- Longer service life and reduces costs for the user, while maintaining a high degree of wearing comfort.
- Easy and comfortable breathing: Thanks to a very low breathing resistance, it is particularly easy to breathe. Additionally, the specially engineered CoolMAX™ exhalation valve releases humid and warm exhaled air, preventing heat build-up underneath the mask, allowing you to stay cool.
- Continuous loop head harness is constructed from a stable, elastic textile strap which is easy to don and doff while sitting comfortably and pressure-free. The soft, tear-proof elastic easily stretches to fit various head sizes and prevents hair entanglement.
- Alongside the material’s filter performance, a secure seal without leakage is decisive in how effective the mask’s protection really is. Dräger X-plore 1700’s ergonomic form and soft material fits well to the face. In addition, the nose pad and nose clip effectively holds the mask in place in the critical areas around the nose. Fits, sits, and seals securely.
- The inside fleece is soft and hypo-allergenic, and repels moisture thanks to its hydrophobic properties. This keeps breathing resistance low and comfort high, especially when used for longer periods of time.
- EN 149:2001 Certified.
Scroll To Top