- Cylinder finish: red epoxy powder coated
- Height: 430mm
- Diameter: 165mm
- Mass empty: 4.1kg
- Mass full: 11.7kg
Instructions for use:
- Typical appliances include: oil fryers; griddles and range tops; upright, natural charcoal, or chain-type broilers; electric, lava rock, mesquite or gas-radiant char-broilers; and woks.
- The Wet Chemical must be applied using the extended applicator or lance in slow circular movements, giving a gentle, yet thorough application in fine spray form, covering and emulsifying the burning cooking oil or fat, preventing re-ignition.
- Aim the applicator tip from a distance of about 1 meter from of the fire, squeeze the levers on the operating head together and attack the fire from the base in slow circular movements covering the complete area.
- Do NOT use water on ‘Class F’ fires.
- Ensure that you keep out of smoke and fumes produced by the fire.
- Take care to let the oil or fat cool before cleaning the frying appliance.
- The oil or fat may not be re-used.
- The energy source to the cooking equipment must be shut off to permit the cooking media to cool down below its auto-ignition temperature.