remove_action( 'woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title', 'woocommerce_template_loop_price', 10 );
Fram Econo Tuff Safety Boot
- The upper is cut from 2.0 – 2.2mm Barton Print Leather, which is strong and durable.
- Entry level PU safety boot for comfort and durability.
- The low-cut padded collar gives added flexibility and movement as well as good support.
- Vamp lining is made from special needled hi-tech fibre blend which absorbs perspiration resulting in a low heat build-up and a more comfortable shoe for the wearer.
- Four pairs of D-rings are made from steel, treated with a corrosion resistant coating.
- Braided laces made from a polyester yarn with high abrasion resistance.
- Insole and in-sock
- The in-sock is from a specially developed anti static non-woven material which has directional stability, durability and comfort.
- The sole is made from foamed Polyester Polyurethane, for lightness, comfort and flexibility.
- Shore hardness of 0.60mm – 0.65mm for durability and slip resistance.
- Good insulator against the cold and has a heat resistance of up to 95 Degrees Celsius.
- Toe cap
- Steel toe cap complies with 20345 specifications to withstand an impact load of 200 Joules.
- Extra-wide fit to accommodate the largest variety of feet possible.
Scroll To Top