remove_action( 'woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title', 'woocommerce_template_loop_price', 10 );
- Leather glove lined with Aramid fibre
- Kevlar stitching
- Shirred extended 16cm cuff
- Tan split cow leather palm 1.0 to 1.2mm with equivalent reinforcing.
- Tan split cow leather back 1.0 to 1.2mm, shirred.
- Yellow aramid knitted wrist cuff with tan split cow leather 0.8 to 1.0mm leather continuous pull
- 380g per pair (size L)
- 51 CAL/CM² arc rated leather gloves
- High cut level D
- High abrasion resistance
- High resistance to snatch, tear, cut and heat
- Multi-layer protection provides flexibility, comfort and excellent insulation
- Certification rating: EN 388: 3X33D and EN 407: X1XXXX
- Suitable for use in power and utility companies as well as installation, maintenance and repairs of high voltage equipment
Scroll To Top