remove_action( 'woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title', 'woocommerce_template_loop_price', 10 );
Respirator Drager X-plore 2100 Half Mask
The Dräger X-plore® 2100 is the reusable alternative to disposable dust masks. The X-plore® 2100 is the ideal solution for people working frequently in dusty environments. Its replaceable filters provide protection against solid and liquid particles. This half mask offers the perfect combination of comfort, safety and cost-effectiveness.
- Reusable single-filter dust mask
- Mask body made from EPDM (universal size) or silicone (two sizes)
- To be used with Dräger replacement filters, available in the protection classes FMP2 and FMP3
- Excellent tight fit – The mask body of the X-plore 2100 offers a first class tight fit with clearly reduced leakage figures compared to conventional filtering facepiece respirators.
- High level of wearing comfort – Optimal wearing comfort is achieved by two available high quality materials, EPDM and silicone, in two sizes.
- Comfortable breathing zone climate – The exhalation valve is located at the lowest point in the mask, which helps to effectively remove exhaled moisture and perspiration.
- Drop-down harness – The mask can be removed from the face without removing head protection by simply unclasping the neck fastener. While in the drop-down position, the face-seal portion of the mask remains against the body therefore protecting against contamination.
- Large capacity filters – During frequent and prolonged use in dusty environments the practical replaceable FMP2 and FMP3 filters protect with high filter performance and low respiratory resistance against solid and liquid particles/aerosols.
- Very economical – The replaceable filters have a long service life. The easy to replace and low-cost filters make for an economic use.
- Easy donning and doffing – The one-piece head harness with two adjustment points and anti-slip headgear ensure fast and trouble-free donning and doffing in addition to a very good pressure distribution.
- CE certification (EN140), AS/NZS and NIOSH approved.
Scroll To Top