remove_action( 'woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title', 'woocommerce_template_loop_price', 10 );
Respirator Drager X-plore 3500 Half Mask
A perfect combination of durability, protection and comfort. For harsh conditions and long duration use, the Drager X-plore 3500 half mask is the first choice.
- Dräger specific bayonet connection (twin-filter system)
- Mask body made from Soft-TPE or DrägerFlex material (silicon free)
- To be used with X-plore Bayonet filters
- Flexible nose area for secure fit – The special design ensures a tight fit without added pressure on the nose bridge, in addition to wearing characteristics that prevent interference with eye protection. The three sizes (S, M, L) ensure a very good fit for every face.
- Low-profile design – The lateral location of the filters and the shallow design of the mask provide an exceptional field of vision and good wearing characteristics for use under protective visors. Furthermore, the comfortable design leads to a longer wearable tolerance by the user.
- FlexiFit head harness – The new adaptable material provides an excellent fit on the head without trapping hair. Even under helmets, you won’t notice the headgear.
- Easily adjustable head harness – The innovative X (crosswise) guides of the harness are easy to adjust and ensure an even weight and pressure distribution, resulting in increased wearer comfort.
- Innovative DragerFlex material – Specially developed for the mask body of the Dräger X-plore® 3500, the “DrägerFlex” material combines eudermic properties with excellent resistance and protection.
- Drop-down harness – The mask can be removed from the face without removing head protection, by simply unclasping the neck fastener. While in the drop-down position, the face-seal portion of the mask remains against the body protecting against contamination.
- Versatile use – The Dräger X-plore® 3500 is equipped with two lateral bayonet connections for use with the comprehensive Dräger X-plore® bayonet filter series.
- CE certification (EN140), AS/NZS and NIOSH approved.
Scroll To Top