remove_action( 'woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title', 'woocommerce_template_loop_price', 10 );
Respirator Drager X-plore 5500 Full Face Mask
Whether in the chemical, metal, or automotive industries, ship building, supplies, or disposal: The Dräger X-plore® 5500 full face mask is the right solution for environments where not only increased respiratory protection is required, but also a clear vision is mandatory.
- Twin filter full-face mask
- Dräger specific bayonet connection – lateral position of the filters
- EPDM mask body, visor made of triplex or PC
- To be used in combination with X-plore Bayonet filters
- Safe and comfortable fit – A double sealing frame with threefold sealing edges offers safe protection and a secure fit for almost all face shapes. The mask body from durable EPDM ensures a great level of wearing comfort even during prolonged use.
- Large field of view due to 180° lens from PC or Triplex – The distortion-free lens with 180° wide angle guarantees a large field of view with excellent periphial vision. There is a choice of impact-proof Polycarbonate material (with plastic frame) or scratch-proof and chemicalresistant Triplex glass (with extra stable stainless steel frame).
- Efficient ventilation system – The efficient ventilation system with separate nose cup ensures a fog-free lens and unobstructed view.
- 5-point harness – The harness allows quick and easy donning and doffing of the mask without hair entanglement. Additionally, the wide strap design prevents the development of pressure points on the head.
- Easy recording, servicing and management – One universal size simplifies logistics and storage. An inside attached barcode allows for ease of recording and servicing the mask inventory.
- Unrestricted field of vision – The swept-back position of the filters guarantees the user´s field of vision is free from obstruction.
- Versatile use – The X-plore 5500 is equipped with two lateral bayonet connections for use of the comprehensive Dräger X-plore® bayonet filter series.
- CE certification (EN140), AS/NZS and NIOSH approved.
Scroll To Top